To get your own domain name, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to GoDaddy, in "My Products" page, if you are not direct there, pealse select "My Products" tab.
2. First click on "Manage All", after click on the "DNS" tab, and choose "Manage Zones", enter the domain name you want to use in the search bar.
4. Once you are in the DNS Management page, create a CNAME record of your choice that point to "links.switchy.io"
- For example, in Host field, write "social" to get subdomain like social.yourdomain.com. Other examples are "go", "link" and "aff."
- In "Point to" field, write links.switchy.io
5. Wait for the DNS propagation during 24h or 48h.
6. Add your subdomain to the "Add your own custom domain name" section on the Settings tab.